Cv Surindo - Pissed off by Surindo Furniture Jepara Indonesia

I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming there is check furniture they had confirm that every thing will be ready once you will be here so we can load container. I had also confirm that I am flying there on July 11th so we can check furniture and load container once we load container we will pay you rest amount 7000 $ at the time of loading.

When I was there on July 11th there were no items ready. Then after couple day they took me to factory where old junk was stored I reject those item and told then to manage new items they had promised me that they will do new stock. once I left they too 2 months to finish my order. after so many times of long argument they send me goods as they don't want to send me my money back.

when I got container I found junk furniture with all termite infected items, broken items when I send email they respond me back with says don't complain.

I like to post this fraud supplier online so no one else will trapped in their trap.

here is their website

Please don't trapped in with these people

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 04, 2014 #781782

[URL=]Welcome to Jepara Online Store[/URL]
Our focus is to supply the furniture market with eco friendly wood furniture and support them with good service
For Furniture Stores, Re Seller, Wholeseler, and User
sell garden furniture from Jepara furniture cheapest wholesale prices, ready to accept orders both local and foreign. we are also looking for buyers who are interested in developing products garden furniture from Jepara. and we will give you the cheapest price, ready to work for the development of furniture products. contact us [URL=] JEPARA ONLINE STORE[/URL]/ or by. [URL=] Furniture Jepara[/URL], [URL=] furniture jepara murah[/URL], [URL=] furniture jepara minimalis[/URL], [URL=] handicraft jepara[/URL], [URL=] garment jepara[/URL], [URL=] java meuble jepara[/URL], [URL=] Furniture teak Jepara[/URL],

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Cv Surindo. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Cv Surindo.
Filing a new complaint about